Thursday, February 19, 2009

G12 Meeting and randomness....

Last night's G12 Meeting was different. Don't ask me how come.. but somehow, something was different. Anyway, u know what.. i really love leong and ng alot alot alot now! hahaha.. we may have our differences last time and things we cant see eye to eye. but i guess the Lord brought us through something UNKNOWNWINGLY.. now not only are we able to talk about it.. but joke about it! hahaha.. i dunno when the change began or what happened.. but, i know i found myself praying for them even more and caring for them! so ng and leong, if you are reading this.. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! :)HUGGSS* catch it! omg! of course not forgetting my DEAR BUTT lee YING LEE from the USA! i really miss the times when 4 of us would go out.. be it whether its Haji Lane where me and butt was totally *****.. or the ice skating.. or the PRAWNING with ******... and everything else... i miss it! butt, hurry back! leong, stop studying! ng, hury finish your papers!! hahaha..


simple yet blissful-
leong! all the way for your assisngments and essay!
ng! all the way for the first and the last!
butt! COME BACK SOON LAH!

ohohoh.. back to last night's G12.. it was a very simple yet defining moment for me. After I have been meditating on the word of God for the past 2 days about the Heart of Jesus... God gave me a time to response to Him.. It was a time of divine exchange.. laying down my heart (my rights, my desires, my emotions, my feelings) and exchanging it for the Heart of Jesus... nuturing a Heart that will be like His... The prayer that Amos prayer for me really spoke to my spirit... :) thanks bro!
when people see me, they will be blessed because they see someone who knows the Heart of Jesus... thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment