Saturday, January 24, 2009

missing you...



i miss my godpa.. i really do. new year is around the corner and it's the first time i am spending new year without him. i still remember the yester years where he would walk thru the main door and look for me and hand to me a very very big angpow and i would give him a huge hug. it was never about the ang pow.. but i can vividly remember him doing that every year without fail.. and it was a feeling of love, care and concern that only he could give me. he is prob the only one who will pamper me... but he just left without a word.. juat like that silently. if there is one thing i will hate him for, it will be just that.

after 1death, 1failure and 1no-need-to-try attempt, i will close this chapter. it's unfair and i do not understand the rationale at all and i shall not bother to waste my time understanding it. i'm upset but i will let it go.. it's not worth it. one and only godpa, godma to none. dont talk to me about the word god*a anymore. if i ever have a chance, it will prob be God's healing grace for me. but i dun think i will ever have the courage to ask anyone anymore. you killed all hopes...

God, you have the right to take anything cos you own everything of mine. It's hard to say this especially when a loved one is gone.

Kris†ine ♡ says:
when someone passed away, u may feel sad at the loss of a dear one. but at other corners of the earth, new ones are born..
Kris†ine ♡ says:
and fresh new starts are just beginning..

awwww.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment