Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day od His Power

I have just returned from the Day of His Power... and I must say that this years Day of His Power is very much different from yesteryears... but bearing in mind that the program is more or less the same. So this proves that, program can remain the same, but the way God choses to visit is always different.... so it is very important to always have an open heart to receive from the Lord... don't let your knowledge restrict the way God will speak to you... :)

Anyway, if there's one take away from today... it would be when Pastor Khong asked, "Do you love Singapore?" and when he challenged us to always be true to our homeland and not be takers of the resources this land can or may provide. There and then, I asked myself... am I here just because I do not have the money to migrate? or am I here just because I hate changes therefore, I will just stay here? or am I here because I do know I have a calling in Singapore? The recent involvment in NDP has really made me have a sense of belonging to the country and I am glad to be part of this Nation.. and that made this years Day of His Power really impactful for me... and to end of, I am glad to say that I know my calling is for the Youths of Singapore. Well, the night ended with supper but also, a hard question to answer from Pastors... but I would say, I will take it up... isnt that what my calling is all about? hahaha.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment