Thursday, April 23, 2009

今天

今天是明天的昨天,是昨天的明天.

clar, the above is for you! haha. and u are at the right blog! heehee!

anyway, today marks the 4th year after I was baptised. 23apr2009! I suddenly feel that 23 is a very meaningful number to me. One with the love-hate relationship. hahaha.. 4 years ago on the 23apr2005, I was batptised. Last year in ward 2311 on the 23nov2008, my Godpa passed away. All spoke of deaths... but one thing i am certainly thankful for is that 4 years ago on this very day, i died and rose again.... and life was never the same again. Baptism is definitely not the emo emo kinda event or one that u can feel a great change.. but it's a time when i chose in my heart that I am dead to self and alive in Christ... and I chose to live in the blessing and promises that God has for me. Askk me physically if anything changed? no... if there was a great surge of emotions... yes but not a lot.. but in my spirit.. something changed and i know my life belonged to the Lord... even as i sit here today, my prayer is that as i recount the past 4 years of my life, i will have many more of such years ahead... with my life totally yielded and trusting in the Lord.. Lord, may I always walk in your will guide me....

pray for me! exam tmr... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment